Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Last Sharing for the Year - Thanks for All The Support!










The year ended for me with a large turn out last evening. Some of the stocks I shared yesterday was mostly in the Top Volume today. Stocks was just one of the things I shared but more importantly I shared the changes I am implementing and the goals for next year which I set for myself on a year to year basis. I need to achieve those goals to fulfill my long term dream. Here, I want to thank everyone who came yesterday and the constant support you all gave me. We shall work smarter and greater next year to achieve the extraordinary. I am very confident marching towards next year and I shall see you all soon again. Please come for my events next year.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist