Wednesday, March 15, 2017

UMS - A Stock Alert Seminar


Received another wave of emails requesting for my list of stocks in my watchlist and also my strategies on how to pick the right stocks for trading. Just like yesterday, before market opened, I had already did my analysis and homework where I gave Kepcorp for trading @ 8:41am. See my blog post yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/keppel-corp-might-be-breaking-down.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/03/keppel-corp-sellers-with-gap-down.html


The stock indeed opened with bearishness with a gap down and sellers were commanding the buyers for the whole day. Today I am rotating to another counter for trading. I am looking at Geo energy closely for the next turning point. Meanwhile, because of the huge demand, I will be doing a stock alert seminar for those who are interested to receive my stock alerts like in the case of UMS where the stock rose sharply in a few days. If you are interested to know which stocks to trade/invest, you can register for my event next Tuesday evening at the below button.

Eventbrite - A Stock Alert Seminar, Register Now

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist