Thursday, May 26, 2022

Ron K - Trade Performance for April to May, $240,000 USD Profits




Just came back from Europe and it was such a enjoyable yet eventful trip because I got to know a lot of people and at the same time, I got what I wanted in the trip. Well, during the trip, I was trading like non stop almost every single time I saw a good signal so as not to miss great opportunities. The trip was filled with exciting yet dangerous trading while there were many moments of heart throbbing days where after I bought a stock, it started to drop thereafter. I was so blessed that I made 100% profits every time and never lost back to the market. Was it easy? No because I was travelling yet I need to focus on getting the job done. I believe I could have done so much better while I was in Singapore. No complains as overall I still managed to make like $240,000 USD while travelling. Looking forward to the next trip soon.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist