Saturday, May 27, 2023

A Malaysia Talk Event - Finished A Clean Job with $5,455,000 ++ Worth of Trades








Just finished an impressive trade worth $5,455,000++ USD after I was back from Malaysia and after giving out some tips to so many of them who wanted to profit together with me. I was trading in Malaysia and at the same time giving seminars and talks about how to pick and trade the best stocks for the current market conditions. So many people came for my event and it was definitely one of the best talk so far after such a long period of post covid era where most people still prefer online zoom events. Well, I shared how I acquired great assets and how I zip in/out of good stocks while using a 80/20 rule to do money management. Trades after trades, it was a ecstatic feeling when you keep picking the correct stocks and finishing jobs clean. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist