Saturday, July 29, 2023

Ron K - Punting on an Uptrend with $7,519,859 USD






The market moved higher and it was fierce as the uptrend continued. One day it was up and sold all the way down while the next day it gap up and continue all the way up before simmering it a little. At the peak, the market suffered some major selling because it touched the supply zone and soon there was a profit taking which took place. All these were pretty easy to read based on the strategies I taught and the job was to execute trades and that's all. I am one cut above the rest not because I made $$. It's more on my trading frequency in big $$ down every day and making sure I don't miss opportunities. Another great day, another great profits. Looking forward to the next. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist