Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Nasdaq 100 - Why I Need to Be Super Alert From Now On?









Easiest day in the Nasdaq last evening as the market just kept riding higher and higher with many blue chip stocks charging up like steroids. Traded 4 times and got out with some great profits but I believe I could have done better because some stocks just shot up the roof with superb % returns. The market is currently at the supply zone while some underlying stocks are still in the demand zone. In this instance, it pays wise to just short term trade and not hold for too long because anything can happen should it tank with wave of sellers. Looking to the next trade to thread the needle but I have to be extremely careful now because I can see that the demand of buyers could dry up anytime soon.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist