Monday, June 27, 2011

HPH Trust - Selling is Over!



I was baffled by HPH Trust recent down trend and it's selling campaign. It's price action is weaker than the STI index, where if STI had an up day, it trended lower or doesn't move much at all. I don't know the exact real story behind the scenes, but I do know chart don't lie and it tells the real campaign of what the big players are trying to accomplish.

Looking at the closing price and the action for the past few days, I believe that the selling campaign for HPH might be over. One should look to long for a breakout. There is no better time to buy HPH than today as I believe 0.78 is the low. If you missed the boat today, tomorrow is still a good day to long this stock. The risk and reward ratio justify the risk for a position to be taken. 

Update on 30/6/2011:


The breakout in HPH happened!

Ronald K