Friday, June 17, 2011

Yangzijiang - Buying Campaign Detected



If I were to choose a stock to long on Monday, I would definitely select Yangzijiang. Why? Because I saw a possible buying campaign created to lure the bears out and scare the bulls off. One would say it's because it touched the bottom of the trendline, that's why it's a buy, however that's only part of the reason. The real reason was because the Big Interest had already purchased some around the 1.49-.150+ range (see circled blue oval), and today they continue to bring the stock lower so that they could accumulate more for a higher prices to come in the coming weeks. I believe that's how everyone should view the stock market by understanding the dynamics of the inner workings instead of just buying blindly just because it hit the trendline.  On another note, STI coincidentally respected the lower bottom of the trendline of a big apex with hidden buying agenda. I believe the market is due for a bounce on Monday.

Ronald K