Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Genting Singapore - A Stock That Is Ready to Move!


I was studying Genting Singapore's operative campaign and I strongly believe this counter is ready to move by tomorrow. A closer look at it's recent rally, it tells me that the upmove is not strong at all and tomorrow might be a start of a downtrend. However, this might or might not happen and I would need to wait for the opening bell to judge it's readiness to breakout or breakdown. A move tomorrow would be a start of a new up/down trend for Genting Singapore. As of writing this post, my analysis tells me that Genting Singapore favors the downside.


On another note, I am looking to short Genting HK into strength. From the chart, it tells me that major profits had been taken by the big buyers and it is now in a secondary distribution phase where prices would trend lower!

Ronald K