Sunday, July 31, 2011

M1 - The Bull Is Exhausted


I was studying different telecommunication stocks and M1 caught my attention the most. With the recent strong uptrend in all the telecommunication stocks, I believe it is coming all to an end soon. Looking at the confidence level from the investors and the big interests, they had already started taking profits and withdrawing their interests in this counter, leaving only the public who thinks the stock might continue to trend higher to remain in it with hope and greed that the prices would soar higher.

All good things will come to a good end and when this stock finally starts it's downtrend, i believe the public would find it difficult to believe and cut loss and the day would come when they finally liquidate and relinquish. I will watch it's progression each day and establish a short position when I saw the big interests had already done so.

Ronald K