Thursday, November 3, 2011

STI - Ahead Of Market

Today, I expect the market to be down. However I am not shorting as it is too risky. As I said buy for a bounce yesterday, it means it is neither a rally nor a rebound, just a bounce. That was yesterday's one day game plan and it should not be brought forward to the next day. Last night, I was formulating my plan for the next 1-2 weeks ahead of the market. I speculate and have a rough idea of what is going to happen in the next 1-2 weeks, because it's just a rough surmise, I won't be posting here as I don't want to mislead others or caused others to lose money. I will use my own funds to test it out myself. If I am right, I will cheer. If I am wrong, I shall take the losses myself. After trading for so long, I realize it's pointless to trade everyday. The big money is made by ride the big wave. One don't have to ride all the way up/down, but at least from the point of entering a trade till the wave breaks, that's sufficient to make enough money than emotionally affected by price movements everyday.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator