Monday, November 14, 2011

STI - Gap Up

While the market is allocating a lot of bullish news and when the entire atmosphere is feeling the bull heat, I am only looking to watch. My K Mind tells me that if I want to take a position, I shall better watch for buying/selling activity before entering a trade. Today, we might have a narrow gap up to lure in buyers while the closing for the day might end weak. However, should I see buyers gushing in, I shall negate this view. This is so far the toughest speculation I had made because the condition is totally different and rough from what I used to witnessed. This also serves a point where I have no fixed method or rule, I adapt accordingly to market conditions and my mind is free from indicators, news, previous teachings, etc..

UPDATE: 14/11/2011, 5:20PM




Not a good day to trade with limited activity with the overall market. However if you select stocks like Yanlord and other big caps for intraday trading, it's still viable.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator