Thursday, August 30, 2012

STI - Timing


I think timing is exceptionally important because at the wrong timing, even though you know the market is going to tank down, one would have to go through emotional rides of ups and downs because in a trading range, it's not easy to control emotion. (See attached picture)

Today I called for a short because I knew the time for a breakdown is here. If one would to short today, there was lesser emotion as compared to the last few lackluster days where the market just went up then down, then down and up again. Of course, you would also need to protect profits in case of any hiccups which is what I always practice. At 9.21am today, before the market broke down, I was already scouring for stocks to short. So the question is why today? How do I know it is today and not yesterday or tomorrow? Interested parties can email me.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/08/sti-short-time.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator