Thursday, October 23, 2014

Genting Singapore - Flushes with Breakout Yielded me $3000 in 38 Minutes


Earlier just now at 3:56pm, I posted a bullish outlook on Genting with a superb timing time stamped on my blog. In that post, I said:" As I continue to monitor Genting, it seemed as though bullishness had set in and the timing seems to come soon. The sellers were tired and the BBs were performing some sort of hidden buying to obscure themselves from the public eye. Today the stock is slow and mix, however this won't last any longer as it's going to breakout soon. Continue to monitor and watch this counter."

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/10/genting-singapore-watching-for-upwave.html

So at 4:04:51pm - 4:05:31pm, I started to long Genting at 1.045 with 200 lots. Then at 4:24:26pm, I saw more hidden buying from the buy/sell Queue with collection in place which warranted me to go long for another 100 lots to make my total effort of observation and watching worth 300 lots. I was ultra confident when I went long because the evidence and footprints were very obvious and Genting Singapore was like waving at me asking me to go long quick or it shall run soon.



Then at 4:26:21pm, Genting started to display a very heavy run up in price ( as shown on the attached) with BBs went long on huge lots. It was plain obvious from the time and sales that the BBs were planning to create a breakout so as to move this counter. At that point, my observation earlier before 4:26pm was dead spot on, the hidden buying and some mini flushes indeed contributed to the breakout that we witnessed.





Genting indeed went on steroid, gushing up like a rocket within seconds all the way from 1.045 to 1.065 where late boomers and retailers were all mad rushing in to buy for the last time in hope for a further breakout. Well, by that time, I had already secured my $$ and looking forward for the next day next stock.




As usual, my objective is to make sure SOMM Team make $$. This call was posted before Genting Singapore ran in the SOMM Club and all SOMM Members are entitled to follow me. For those who already got the manual, I will share more on Genting next week when we meet up. I can't wait to impart my observation skills and knowledge so that all of you can benefit. Other than that, I am looking forward to this Saturday for my Malaysia seminar. Once again, congrats all who took actions and made $$ be it in SOMM or on my blog. This Genting call yet again proved that timing is more important than price!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/10/art-of-precision-timing-malaysia-by.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator