Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Yuuzoo - Launches Social e-Commerce Network In Turkey




Even when a good news like this that was released at 10:33am in the morning, the dumping still took place when I gave my call at 9:16am. While everyone was looking to long at good news, I was looking to book profits.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yuuzoo-early-morning-dumping.html




As mentioned in my earlier post, there was no turning point for this counter yet and it's just risky to buy and hold. True enough, STI suffered reactions and brought the whole market to a soft selling mode as we witnessed now. As usual, I made this STI call in the SMMG Club before the market opens and some made $$. The question is how did I predict the Yuuzoo dump at 9:16am before the good news was released? This is a secret too powerful not to be missed. Can't wait to share in tomorrow's workshop!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator