Thursday, January 12, 2017

Natural Cool - All Made $$, Congrats!










Finished another powerful trade in Natural Cool with my students. It was a hell of a ride as the stock was fast and swift. The most important thing is we did not buy when the stock run but instead we bought at the collections point before the stock germinate and broke out with super high volume earlier. In my private forum, I posted a bullish alert before it happens and after the stock started to run higher, that's where we unloaded and locked in profits first.

It's a good day today as parkson retail and natural cool all run accordingly to plan. See my earlier morning post and yesterday's post where I alerted it's the penny season. It's has officially started. Don't miss the boat at the right timing!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/01/parkson-retail-penny-season-in.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/01/natural-cool-penny-season.html

Don't miss my next stock alerts give out workshop. Register below if you want to join me in searching and trading stocks for short term.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist