Saturday, December 7, 2019

Broadway Ind^ - Study How I Call for a Sell at Top


I can't be more accurate by taking profits in Broadway at the peak on Tuesday Dec 3 as posted on my blog link below while the stock tanked further yesterday where the selling was pretty persistent.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/broadway-ind-highway-eat-up.html


As for how I knew where to take profits right at the Top? I studied the Top Volume very closely and observe how those queue numbers tweaked and stacked. Soon, on the very same day Broadway Ind^ suffered profit taking and the stock got sold down. Yesterday was worse, the stock got sold down heavily and never recovered. The chart has many tell tale signs of how the whole selling took place BEFORE it actually sold down yesterday. Study and see if you can find any cues?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist