Monday, December 2, 2019

Broadway Ind^ - Surged Up Another 12.5% Today





Broadway Ind^ just surged up another 12.5% today. It was a stock that was in the Top 30 Volume last Friday and it was a stock I got my Malaysian traders to take a look out for next week which is this week. Today more biting action was spotted and the volume swelled up with big players. In fact, it was a stock I messaged my friend to watch out for last Friday and I told him that this week is a good week to trade Broadway while I did not expect it to ran so fast today!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/watching-and-learning-from-ron-k-top-30.html

I am happy some traded earlier today and the stock really moved. As of now, no other stocks moved so much besides Broadway and AEM. Congrats to all who traded and made $. Study the 5 minute chart, there were so much nice signals setup for trading.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist