Monday, July 5, 2021

Ron K - Finding Great Stocks And Making $7100 USD a Week













As usual, working daily and scanning for great stocks became my routine habits for a great wins. We traded last Friday before July 4 independence day and some of them started to profit like $7100 USD in a week. Scanning the Top 30 Volume stocks everywhere I go is a must because the market is constantly changing and hence the effort I need is double since we are working during Asia hours. I see the breakthrough in each and everyone of my personal client and I saw making great profits in a short amount of time is so doable because the market is hot with so much opportunities. It's my job to make sure execution is seamless and hold it through till a supply zone is hit. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist