Friday, September 9, 2011

STI - The Big Suspicious


It's 6.40am in the morning. Yesterday, I said I am suspicious of any rally in STI should it happen, and I hold that statement firmly. The current situation illustrates a picture of a bull battling the bear with the bull getting minor injuries during the fight and it needs time to recuperate. Well, I received a lot of emails and calls where everyone was saying that STI rallied in the last hour and if a real bull coming this time round. I told them I am suspicious and I am not looking to long until the bull finally wins the battle. I shall repeat here that I am patient and will not chase the market until the bull is ready to charge big time. In the near term, I shall continue to only watch until the K turn signals me to get onboard together with buying wave.

Ronald K