Friday, September 9, 2011

Cosco, Yangzijiang - The Sellers



On Sep 7th, I called for a short on both yzj and cosco for the following day which is Sep 8th. True enough, the next day it went up and closed on the day low. Sellers emerged. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/09/sti-trading-range.html

While everyone was bullish on rallies, I turned suspicious. I know how rallies are created. Stocks don't rally without a reason. The reason is definitely not news or reports or tips, but facts like BBs motive and their subsequent willingness to buy shares at certain price levels. Those who followed my calls, glad that you made money. Those who missed it, not to worry, there shall be another opportunity.

In my opinion, there real bull rally is not ready yet. There are still some preparation work that needs to be completed before the bull finally takes off. I will be watching everyday before the turn to the bull side.

Ronald K