Tuesday, May 6, 2014

JES - Art of Contra Trading











On May 2nd, I posted a bullish JES call in the SMMG club. At that time, I mentioned that the timing may not be right on that day but anytime soon for this stock to run. Today, May 6th, the stock ran all the way from the back to the front and appeared in the Top 30 Volume with price rising. Of course for those who took actions made $$. Some students who have not attended the course were also banking on my calls and made $$! The best part was all these was done within the contra period where there is no need to pick up the shares.




Last night I had a revision call with all my students and I shared my analysis on why I thought this counter was a good trade. After sharing last night and this is what happened today! This counter will definitely be one of the main highlights and an all important case study material on the holy grail of Contra trading in my new Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual. Congrats to those who purchased and will be getting it!

I will be conducting a FREE LIVE Analysis of the Stock Market. During that session, I will display how I perform my Contra trades and give LIVE market calls right before the stock runs. I will also reveal how I scan stocks in less than 1 second and pick the perfect stock out of the 1000+ SGX counters. This event is for public only so you can witness everything right in your very own eyes. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 9th May 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Analysis - Art Of Contra Trading"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator