Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dow Jones - $780.34 In The Sleep






Had a really amazing yet motivating and captivating session last night where I shared the secrets of my recent stock picking skills to an overwhelming crowd where the room could not contain everyone. Thank you all for coming and sorry for the last minute notice and the lack of space. In the night, I went back and started to do some powerful quick trades to make some fast bucks. Made a total of $780.34 before calling it off a day and went to sleep. So for yesterday itself from the Hang Seng to Dow Jones trading, I made a total of $3423.27. Definitely good $$ in the sleep. I am going to treat myself a feast today for all the hard work this past week.

Me myself is not so much of an importance, but the people, clients and students who made $$ with me are the most important. Everyone is happy and everybody made $$. Thanks for those who signed my course, believe and trust me. Thanks to all SOMM members who signed for the manual and took actions and got the job done. Everything is possible and enjoy your weekends. More to come in the next coming week!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator