Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LIVE Analysis - Art Of Contra Trading


Coming Friday afternoon, from 12pm-130pm, I will be conducting a FREE LIVE Analysis of the Stock Market. During that session, I will display how I perform my Contra trades and give LIVE market calls right before the stock runs. I will also reveal how I scan stocks in less than 1 second and pick the perfect stock out of the 1000+ SGX counters. I seldom hold a afternoon session to showcase this secret. Registration is based on first come first serve and no walk ins. This event is for public only so you can witness everything right in your very own eyes. Interested parties can register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/jes-second-round-sold-at-0086.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/jes-art-of-contra-trading.html

Preview Date: 9th May 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Analysis - Art Of Contra Trading"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator