Monday, September 29, 2014

Mirach Energy - Fierce Exchanging of Hands




There was a fierce exchanging of hands in Mirach today. The operator in this counter is super skillful in his operation. He first put the stock put last week and then flush down at a fast speed to create an impression of a selldown before conducting a fierce breakout today as circled in the diagram! Of course, profits was made and I will post here tomorrow morning on my blog. If you want to join the BBs in this counter, do come and listen for my preview tomorrow as I share how one can piggy back their foot prints and profit together with them.

Preview Date: 30th September 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator