Friday, September 26, 2014

Yoma Strategic - First Batch Profits







Just took my first batch of profits in Yoma. As predicted earlier in the morning that it may slammed down, it indeed exuded sellers selling, this time round not with sheer force but it's enough for me to take $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/09/yoma-strategic-bearish-sign.html

In fact I conducted a LIVE Trading session yesterday at 4pm and gave a bearish call on Yoma when it was number 30 in the Top Volume, all clients who went to that session witnessed the appearance of Yoma in the Top Volume and that's where I shorted a little on the chasing side. But well, a profit is still a profit and $$ in pocket is never wrong. I will be sharing the next stock next Tues, so get ready your CFDs and join me. Interested parties can register and come.

Preview Date: 30th September 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator