Friday, September 12, 2014

Dyna Mac - Prop Trading Strategy




Yesterday Dyna Mac is not in Top Volume as you can see from the captured of the Top Volume as of yesterday. Then last night at 9:56pm, I blogged about the appearance of a stock that will appear in Top Volume with price rising. So what stock was that? It was Dyna Mac! In fact, I shared it during my LIVE trading yesterday with a group of clients!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/09/top-volume-capture-tomorrows-running.html





There was hidden buying in Dyna Mac and so I loaded 200 lots at 11.01am and another 200 lots at 3.16pm. The hidden buying was not so obvious but that's where I took a probability trade rather than a confirmation trade. I planned to scalp for a quick one like a prop trader. You can say I am fast or I go for 1 pip but who cares? I made $$ and that's all for this counter today because there is no 0.47 at all as of now. Why would I take 1 pip if I can see further upside? The answer is I can't see it as of now, so why not secure some $$ first and then decide later again? I think that's a wiser choice for me and my trading plan. I lost too much $$ before in the past and so my experience counts now for every trade I made.








Made a bullish post on Dyna Mac in the SOMM Club for all to make $. True enough, the buy/sell flipped before I made the call and within minutes, the stock flew to a high of 0.46/0.465 before it all stopped and jammed there with a huge wall at 0.47. As I was watching and hoping for higher prices to come, it just doesn't materialized and so I decided to secure my 1 pip profit first and then decide later. At 9:06pm, I sold my 400 lots, but the counter was still strong before finally more sellers joined me to push the stock price down to 0.455/0.46 as of now. Thereafter, there were many 1 lot testing as recorded in the time and sales. So what's next and what good news is brewing in this counter? I will talk more during the preview next Tuesday. See you guys who registered. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator