Friday, November 15, 2019

A Night of Stocks Sharing by Ron K - Good Stocks to Trade



Last night was a great evening as I shared Rex, Breadtalk and most of the stocks I shared on my blog and traded. It was quite of number of them attending where I shared how to pick good stocks for trading and also what to watch out for should trades turn sour. There are a lot of good stocks recently but I did not catch all of them, in fact I lost some $$ because I misjudged some stocks as it went opposite of my direction. The market is all time high now in the US and for Singapore, it touched some supply area. It shall be hibernation stocks that will be moving instead of those that already ran. It shall be my last few talks before I wind down for year end. Thanks all for coming.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist