Thursday, November 21, 2019

Yangzijiang - $1000 in 1 Minute







I am very impressed with Chan. A trader which I trained for almost 3 years and he's still with me today. Trading and scalping the market using whatever techniques I taught him. He's one gentleman who graciously and religiously followed my blog alerts and also come frequently to my private sharing sessions to get inspiration and also market outlooks. He came for my private event last Tuesday night where I shared many stocks and I told everyone that the market was taking a breather.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/market-outlook-and-stocks-stock-might.html

As you can see he sent me a whatsapp message and highlighted the point where I said it's time to short the weak blue chips. He normally trade a lot in the US market but occasionally he will still trade Singapore market after coming for my sharing sessions. Today he shorted Yangzijiang and within 1 minute, he made $1000 and I am just very impressed with his consistency and his profits. If you tell anyone you can make $1000 in one minute, most will have doubts, but with Chan, he believed me 110% because of all the years we traded together and the profits we made. Congrats and let's do it again!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist