Friday, November 8, 2019

China Everbright, Citic Envirotech - Trade Records From September Batch Student






Very impressed and Happy to be receiving such winnings and trade records from my September batch student who put in a lot of effort and time into finding stocks. Citic Envirotech went privatized yesterday and she managed to got in before that while China Everbright being a water stock followed the water sector and trended higher. If she can do it, everyone can. It's just time, effort and patience for the right stock, right timing to come. Seeing such records and profits from others really made my day as compared to me making $$ myself. I look forward to help and drive more people who are committed and serious about learning to make more profits. Thank you and congrats to your new knowledge and profits!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist