Saturday, March 7, 2020

US Stock Market Course - Trade Records and Stock Trading Session









Had a blastful and fruitful stock trading course today where I shared everything about the US market and how to make $$ by scanning the right stocks and looking for the right signal to enter. I received some trade records from my senior students where they made great profits while making a small losses. I was sharing during my course on how to pick stocks carefully and how to look for a good signal to enter the market. That's what they did, looking for cob, ws before going for long/short positions and make $. After the course, we went for lunch and had a good chit chat and talk about other stuff other than stocks. I had students flying in from Malaysia just to come learn from me and see how I trade effectively. Overall, it's a good day mingling, chatting, sharing, learning and where we are all looking forward to next week!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist