Wednesday, March 11, 2020

DBS - Why Banks Can't Move Much Today, Part 2





DBS finally took a plunge after my timely morning outlook. While most thought that the Dow Jones +1200 points recovery from last evening was more bullish prices to come, I did the reverse and think that the bank is coming down instead because of the supply zone that was detected earlier when I posted.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/03/dbs-why-banks-cant-move-much-today.html


I have people shorting the banks earlier and took profits already which cemented that my outlook was correct. This is the very reason why the banks can't move today as the sellers zone was too strong. The banks tanked down now but more importantly was how it tanked when I detected earlier in the morning where it gap up and touched that critical sellers zone. Those who took actions all made $$ and congrats to you profits. The Trump administration is going to come up with something soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist