Saturday, March 14, 2020

Dow Jones - 1985 Points Recovery, 9.36% Gain in 1 Day, Bulls Coming Back?
















The Dow Jones recovered last evening with a +1985 points recovery. Donald Trump declared a national emergency, a move that gives him authority to use federal funds to combat the Coronavirus outbreak. The Fed said it would conduct three $500 billion tranches of term repos - two for three-months and one for one-month to support financial market functioning. That caused the Dow Jones to spike up and recovered strongly but the question is, will it be sustainable? I think in the short term there might be some more selling first before I can judge. This recovery could be just a temporary measure to boost the market and increase liquidity to avoid the market from free falling again.








I am glad some of my students and traders traded the Dow Jones using the outlook I shared during my time in Malaysia here yesterday. I was doing a sharing session and shared some stocks and outlooks in the afternoon and everything which I shared performed in the night and the market rebounded which allowed them to profit from the Dow Jones! Good profits and looking forward to more winnings using my outlook to make $$ in the Dow Jones. See you all soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist