Saturday, April 4, 2020

US Stocks - Trade Records for The Week









Words can’t describe how pleased and delighted I am when I saw the committed traders using the skills I taught them to profit from the stock market. On all my public and private talks, I had been sharing that the market was going to crash soon where the world is going to get messy and jobs will be greatly lost while the only thing we need now is building a high income skills and nothing else matters. So that we can constantly use this strategies and skills repetitively to generate income without reporting to office/bosses.





Many e-commerce, offices, shops, retail business were heavily affected and its difficult to do business in such a tough hostile environment. I can only think of the stock market as the most easiest vehicle to make $ because it requires just a phone/computer with a low start up capital without rental and manpower costs.

To those who kept using and practicing using the skills I taught to make $ in the market, I can only say you all are going to get even better and more equipped with the skills when the market recovers. You won’t be thinking about your job anymore and focus more on it skill set to make your dream come true. Congrats and looking forward to see you all soon.

Follow me in Instagram as I share more live stocks, live analysis and commentary there. Click on the link below and then click follow.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist