Friday, April 10, 2020

American Airlines Group - How We Sold Shares and Made Tremendous Profits
















Extremely great profits, great trades and great wins from the US stock market last evening as the Dow Rose ahead of the jobs report with a stellar run together with many other stocks which yielded us extreme great profits. My personal profits escalated while the rest of the traders were trading various other stocks. Kris traded Lam Researched and profited with me e-virtual using Whatsapp. Brandon took American Airlines Group and profited almost $19,000 USD while personally, I also traded the Dow Jones and made like $5000.





The biggest profit was the running profits that's inside my cash account where the value kept rising because the market went into a bull mode. Overall, it was a great day as I used the Dow Jones to time my entry and exit since towards the end of day, there was some simmering profit taking action that was taking place. Luckily for us, we already booked out and secured the $$. Looking forward to the next trade.



Upon seeing more profits pouring in from Boeing and Delta and the Dow Jones, I had officially launched #TeamRonK during this lock down period for traders and people whom are committed and determined to trade with me e-virtually with conference calls. Thank you for signing up and happy to see profit non stop.

Follow me in Instagram as I share more live stocks, live analysis and commentary there. Click on the link below and then click follow.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist