Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Ron K - One Night Made $82,300 USD






Another superb win last night as the market went ballistic. So much buying going on and so much buyers just took higher price as the market trended higher regardless of all the crazy bad news that was going on. The Top 30 Volume was flashing so eager wanting buyers to join the fun while I cant't see any supply area nor sellers taking profits. As usual, I captured the opportunity to make $$ immediately and profited about $82,300 USD in 1 Contra night! Well, many of my personal clients traded smaller but made considerable amount of $$ with me as I entered the stock. I don't take in everyone but select the traders whom are committed to winning like me.


The Nasdaq is currently all time high now and looking at all the supply zones, it just broke through higher and higher with no sellers. Since Covid 2020 to now, the market just went crazily to all all time high with no pulling back. I believe it's the Fed boosting liquidity to the market which caused the bullishness in the overall market. Well, as for how I made $82,300 in one night? I stayed up whole night just not watch and make sure I take the correct actions since I knew the stock that I would be trading and was just waiting for the signal to flash. As usual, no scanners can make me that amount of $$ but only using your eyeball and chart reading skills to pick the right stock. Too much $$ to be made and don't waste your chance there.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist