Friday, August 27, 2021

Ron K - Updates on Market Twist and Turn







It was a good by invitation only event by Ron K the other day as I shared with everyone on some market updates. The market is high but there are still plenty of opportunities to make $$ if you know how to find those turning points. During the event, I shared some stocks for trading in/out and I also gave out some hot tips on how to improve yourself as an Ace trader. So last evening, I went on to perform my own trades at wee hours for a quick one and made like $30,000 USD. It was a super risky trade because the entire market was selling down while the stock I picked managed to turn up strong. Sold the stock and combined with the sour sentiment in the market, the market turned red and collapsed. I managed to escape again without casualties. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist