Monday, August 23, 2021

Ron K - This Stock Will 2X In The Short Term, I Am All In.







Working diligently while most people are either sleeping or taking a break. To be honest, I can retire comfortably considering the amount of profits $ I made over the course of these few years. I can stop working and start to enjoy life while do something that I always wanted to do not related to the stock market. However Covid is still on and there are many things that I cannot accomplish now until the situation gets better. Hence, trading is still the way to go for now and make as much $$ as I could so that once the borders are ready, I will also be ready to pursue my other dream.

I went all in last Friday as the market suddenly turn bullish with an inflow of new fresh funds. The stocks I worked on and the stocks I shared during my courses are the exact stocks that I traded. Of course, theme changed, sectors rotated but fundamentals are still the same. I worked on scanning the best possible stock to give me 2X return in the short term and I believe this stock that I picked will fulfill my homework. Since I already posited so much effort and work into scanning great stocks, I wouldn't allow myself to be half hearted when it comes to execution. Make a guess which stock I went in the moment the Top Volume flashed out the bullish signal?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist