Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Ron K - November Portfolio Up $296,100 USD





It has been another fruitful trading journey in November as I have 4 more days before the month end. Working extremely hard not to miss trades even though the market looked very shaky now with so much selling gone on. So much great growth stocks were tumbling and so many great blue chips were dwindling in their share price because of rising inflation and fear of interest rates hike. 


As you can see the Nasdaq chart, the market is coming down profusely with so much heavy sellers but then if you know how to pick great stocks, profits can still be made handsomely because they continue to exude strength and withstand the down fall. Yes, i do made some minor mistakes but I immediately salvage those mistakes quick enough to reverse my whole portfolio with a great $296,100 USD so far. I hope for the next 4 days, I can make another $200,000 to achieve my goal of $500,000 per month. Let's see.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist