Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Ron K - November Profits Now Up $357,817 USD






A good day last evening making profits but not to my expectations. I could have profited more than triple but I never expect the market to reverse all the way up and stayed strong. Well, the Nasdaq Top 30 Volume was flashing many poor quality stocks but there were some strong stocks like Tesla just shot through the roof with 5.2% gain! Had some coffee yesterday morning to prepare my homework for the trades but when it comes to execution, I strongly believe one must focus and not let any other stocks distract you and I wish that happened to me yesterday. Well, no complains, my profits as of November 30th is now up $357,817 USD. Looking to end November with a big bang before we welcome December. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist