Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Ron K - November Profits Final $383,755 USD





Finished the month of November 2021 strong with total profits of $383,755 USD. I am stil short of $120,000 USD to reach my goal of $500,000 but well, at least I tried and kept trying even till the very last day of November with the overall market slamming down big time. For me to buy when the market was selling down from the top is a challenge because I might have caught at a wrong price and suffered losses instead. 


See, the overall market is super bearish with so much sellers shorting and taking profits. For em to actually go against the trend, I really need to be able to pick the right stock or I wouldn't have made the $383K. It was real challenging in the month of November with so many twist and turns where there were a few times I almost got caught in the trade without being able to escape. Looking forward to December this month for a super breakthrough. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist