Friday, December 10, 2021

Ron K - I Traded Another $17,352,000 USD, Market Dropped Big Time






Another super thrilling evening trading stocks. However this time round, the market dropped big time and I had difficulty selling and buying stocks. For me to buy stocks when the market is coming down is an extremely challenging task because one big drop would wipe out my funds entirely and I might not be able to recover. I have this drive to make $$ every night and hence I still tried to trade and skillfully I still made $$. Traded $17,352,000 USD and although did not make a lot of $$, still I was able to get the best out of it and profited in such a risky night. Market is getting tougher but it tested my persistence, skills and my will to make $$. Look forward to tonight.

I will be hosting a LIVE event on short term trading on Jan 11th, 2022, 7pm for those interested to make big $$ with me. Registration link is below and seats are limited due to restrictions, so register quick to avoid disappointment as I seldom host such session. Do note that it's a physical in person event, NO online, NO webinar.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist