Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ron K - $25,000,000 USD Trading Volume in 1 Day






A good start for December as I continue to bank even harder in stocks as the market reversed it's earlier down trend and moved higher. So many stocks were looked attractive and they showed signs of strength where big buyers were pushing prices to higher levels. Traded $25,000,000 worth of stocks last evening and because I wasn't that focus, my profits only totaled to $105,237 as of yesterday. I have 20 more days before year end and I hope I can achieve my $500,000 profits per month target. The key thing is I found a great stock, I need to sit patiently for the profits to rake it. The trading volume is too huge and I must reduce the amount of times in/out while increasing the profit tremendously. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist