Monday, November 29, 2021

Stock Operation Course Nov 2021 - My Short Term Trading Secrets Revealed




Just finished another Stock Operation Course over the weekend where I shared my recent past 6 months of trading performance and how I navigated in/out the market with huge profits. Here, I want to thank everyone for signing the program and I hope you enjoyed and learnt my new found secret weapon in short term trading. If you scroll through my blog, you will see plenty of my personal trades and how I zip in/out the stocks with ultra precision without suffering much losses. These I did it with the strategies taught during the program and I will continue to use it again tonight. Dear students, please do use the methods and strategies I taught you all to practice in the market soon. See you all in coffee session very soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist