Sunday, February 6, 2022

Ron K - My Youngest Student Made $10,600 From Coffee Tips




Had some meaningful coffee sessions last 2 weeks with many of my ex students whom I haven't seen for a long time. I decided to share some stock tips and some possible profit making opportunities with those who came coffee with me so that everyone can profit together. The market has been volatile and extremely treacherous with spikes up/down at times that were unprecedented. Just when you thought the market was going up, it spiked down and vice versa. 

However, there were still some great stocks and great opportunity if you know where and how to find it in the Top 30 Volume. Observation skills are pretty important as it reduced the chances of error so this time round, when I received a trade record from my youngest student where he made like $10,600 within 1 week, I was extremely happy and impressed with his performance because I knew my tips worked. I am planning to come back to teaching and soon I shall be sharing some of my shrewd observation skills which I acquired from the stock market the last 2 years. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist