Thursday, February 3, 2022

Ron K- Reduce Trades and Scale Up Portfolio





It was a splendid coffee session today as I went through some trades that my student did while correct some of the mistakes he made in his short term trading. I showed him how I scaled up and how my student used small capital to leverage with very less trades while riding on extremely good profits. It's CNY and my students are taking in some trades while me myself was also doing some trading to buy before results before earnings released. Overall, the profits made was simply amazing as I see a 350% return in my student's trade within 3 days. $4000 to $14620 is good profits for a short period of time. The coffee session today is showing and illustrating on how to scale up your portfolio for safe and sound investments while reducing frequent short term trading which involves so much emotions. Mr Phang, heed my advice and look forward to see you making $1,000,000 soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist