Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Red Hot Inflation with Market Crashing - Traded $7,108,000 USD







Tough market last evening as the market did a small reversal in the 5 minute chart and then everything started to collapsed gradually. Almost all the tech stocks declined heavily while nothing really seemed interesting to trade. Well, I still managed to find one stock for trading and it served me so far so good with great profits but with so much uncertainty, I would rather finish all my punts intraday and not let profits eroded. It's super challenging to trade in such environments but I will find ways to get the job done because I am extremely driven to make $$ but I guessed the more important thing is not to make silly mistakes while patiently waiting for the signal arrive before taking a trade is the key. Total traded $7,108,000 USD last evening and continue to work my way up only at the right turning point.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist