Saturday, April 16, 2022

Twitter - Trading the Elon Musk Wave and Made $125,456 USD in 2 Days






Login and checked my account books and just saw that I reaped off $126,456 USD from the Twitter trade in 2 nights. It's extremely exhilarating inside the trade while at the same time, there was that great amount of pressure and tension which comes with it. Nevertheless, still manage to get the job done with great precision. While the Top 30 Volume is flashing at pre-market, I was already getting ready to sell and take profits and when market opened, you can see from the Top 30, Twitter suffered selling after wave of selling that it couldn't sustain that scared the hell out of the buyers. I think they key in this trade is to know that pre-market pricing is equally as important as the actual cash opening prices due to the fact that the news was released and sellers were already pricing in the news to sell. I had done such trading for many years and hopefully, I can catch another trend like this which gives great profits in a short amount of time.



Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist