Thursday, June 9, 2022

Nasdaq Plunges - How I Sold at The Peak Price





The Nasdaq was rising sky high during the first 30 minutes of trading hours and then suddenly, the market reversed and most of the stocks started to experience a crack and started to meltdown thereafter the whole night. Skillfully, I witnessed the hidden selling at the peak price at 9.56pm and started selling together with the big boys to secure the maximum profits for my pocket. It was a close shave but with 18 years of experience, I am pretty sure I have seen it all proven by my frequent daily trading with every trades tantamount to 7 figures. 

So at 9.55pm - 9.57pm when the market hit peak, the price was rising extremely fast with some long bars starting to show strength for the retailers (In fact, it's a sign of weakness that big boys are selling). That was the sign I was waiting for and looking to off load everything I purchased the day before. When retailers think it was bullish, that's a symptom for big boys to sell and so very decisively, I sold off all my shares at 9.56pm at the best maximum price. The rest was history as for the night, the market plummet and there wasn't any peak price thereafter. Some call it luck, I called it preparation with effort combined with my strong fundamental foothold and decisiveness, only profits come looking for me. Looking towards the next trade. :)

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist