Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Market Observation - Why I Sell Shares to Lock in Profits?







It was a night of celebration after last Friday's market sell down as the market reversed all the way up with a strong note. Most of the stocks gap up while the market looked very green. It was during this period of time I could sense that smart money is going to unload and lock in profits soon. Usually when a market gap up with a strong foot in a weak sentiment, the bears would use this opportunity to unload and take profits as much as possible so that's what I did too, selling all my stocks at 9.30pm right before the Nasdaq got sold down the whole night.

It was a super close shave as I was having drinks with my friend while I got to rush home just to click 1 SELL button which would changed my fortune that night. Of course, to do that, I need to be fundamentally skillful, using what I learnt in the SOMM manual which the market exhibited a bearish maneuver last evening and then executed it at the perfect timing. Phew....

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist